Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy Birthday, Brian

We went to The Rookery for Brian's birthday dinner tonight.  We ate off the menu and Isaac ate avocado.  He is obsessed with avocado and I could show you some gross diaper pictures to prove it, but I'll spare you this time.  Instead, here are a couple cuter non-diaper pics:

In Brian's words, "Man, he eats avocado like a Yost!"  (meaning in large quantities and with vigor) 

Later, also in Brian's words:  "I can eat dessert like a Yost."

After dinner, Brian has taken to touring Isaac around the restaurant to say hi to folks.  This table happens to be some friends from church, but Isaac gets to meet plenty of new faces this way too.
 

Prior to dinner, Isaac and I surprised Brian with a couple new photos and some flowers to spruce up his office a bit.  With no window and the dark of winter, a little fresh faces and color was a welcome gift.

Happy 36th, Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment