Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Finally Home

After quite the birthing adventure, we are enjoying some R&R in the peace and quiet of our home and community.  We have been inundated with flowers, food, and homecoming kindness from our neighbors and friends, all while respecting our need for space and privacy.

Isaac seems to be enjoying the wireless life.  He is breast feeding like a champ and getting lots of skin to skin time with mom and dad.  The hospital kept him from becoming too sick, and we feel like now we finally get to start nursing him back to health in our home.  Literally.  I am a milk truck.  :)

Brian sporting his baby beard and our makeshift crib.  We aspire to be like the Finnish!

I am finally able to truly rest after the birth.  Brian is waiting on me and keeping me comfy while I lounge around and let my body recover.  All seems to be going well on that front, thankfully.  Maude agrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment