Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

St. Thomas: Part I

St. Thomas was wonderful!  We have a lot of photos to share, so I'll try to do it in little bits...

The patio off our room

View from the patio

1 of 5 pools at the resort

I thought zumba and beach vball looked fun, but never made it happen...  I tried the vball once, but there was a $5 rental fee for a ball and I had no one to play with :(

Walkway to one of the two beaches on property

passing the tennis courts

I love this picture.  I can feel the stress melting away for him :)

The girl working at the paddle boat rental booth had this cute little puppy :)

We took a paddle boat out for a stroll



Iguanas were everywhere.

Brian joked that it must be prayer time :)

One of five bars at the resort



No comments:

Post a Comment