I haven't written in a long time, partly due to a busier-than-usual schedule this term with three classes (the most I've taken along with working). Another reason I haven't written is that I'm not sure I want to continue writing this way. It's been fun for me to have this space to "play" with my words and find more of my own voice. I think it's a step in my process that doesn't need to continue, though. I want my writing to continue, and yet this blogging thing feels a bit self-centered now...I think because I've been able to hear my own voice enough now :) Now I want to channel my energy into letting my words be more thoughtfully crafted and time consuming than a blog entry. I want my words to take shape into something that others will want to read...in some form that isn't this blog. I imagine this is going to take me years and a lot of ups and downs, so wish me luck, and thanks for reading during this phase of my exploration. Maybe in my 40's we'll have a publishing party?
I think I will start a blog that is purely for updating you on the life of Anne & Brian, and let my writing take a backseat for now in this blogosphere :)
Love,
Anne


No comments:
Post a Comment